The principal door is the one that looks in the western part, is the simplest of all: the jambs and the arch are of granite, above there is the shield of Gonzalo de Mejía, a gentleman of Holy Eufemia and the reed-mace arrives.
In the top part of the lateral door, there is an inscription with the date in the one that finished his construction: 1623.
The Door of the North is another lateral door. With take-off of granite, the brick appears in the jambs and in the final arch.
It has three different bodies, the first one and more ancient, of ashlars (S. The XVIIIth), the second one, where the belfry is, of brick; finally the third party, more recent, also of brick, shelters the clock and to his bell (beginning of the S.XX).
As a curiosity, we indicate that the tower stayed without bells in the Civil war on his bronze having been taken advantage for warlike ends. Once finished the Civil war took advantage of a howitzer without exploding for the construction of the major bell, which was installed in the second body. Nowadays they were acquired and installed new bells.
Below the cross of the fallen. In the dictatorship, to the sides of the cross, there were two plates with the names of the fallen of the revolted decree.
The altarpiece is neobarroco, of the 60s of our century, The images, both of the Church and of the Hermitages, with which then we will deal sound of production serious.
To the feet there remains the high choir of the S.XVI, raised in three arches with his corresponding columns.