t is the principal building of the municipality. It is not known to certain science his year of foundation, though already in 1551 it was perfectly constructed so much in his ship, as the tower and the choir.
The temple presents a plant of Latin cross. It is clear of an alone ship covered by the vault of half a cannon ( that it substitutes a former cover of wood), supported by arches and props of granite. In addition, it possesses a beautiful and sober apse separated from the ship by a round arch, and a series of small chapels attached to the ship, which they are of later epoch.