Considered as the cathedral of the SubAndalusian one, this church answers Gothic - Spanish Muslim living under Christian rule to the artistic cánones and Renaissance. In this place it was where one was finding the former synagogue and the mosque of the city until in 1240 he adapted to the Christian worship. The current church was initiated in 1498, in the headboard, together with the front pages of the sacristy and Ntra's exterior. Ms of the Shady one. The rest of the building is Renaissance, presents three ships with big props where there rest pointed arches of Mudejar inspiration, as well as a principal front page of whites of egg classic influences. In his interior mannerist emphasizes the major altarpiece, is elaborated in his architectural part by Jerónimo Hernández and in his imagery by Juan baptizer Vázquez Old.