CONSTRUCTION YEAR: The existence of the Church of San Miguel dates from the year 1249.
LOCATION: Calle San Zoilo, 4, 14002 Córdoba.
INTERIOR: In the architecture of this Ferdinand church, the transition from Romanesque to Ogival Gothic style is appreciated, having been greatly modified in its interior in the year 1749. With an almost square plan, it has columns attached to the wall, up to the height of the horns, which make them octagonal. The interior is of three naves, the central one with coffered ceiling without a transept and the head of polygonal apses.
The main altarpiece, made of marble, was built in the 18th century. The side door, on the side of the Epistle has a horseshoe arch, possibly from the Caliphate period.
HISTORICAL REVIEW: it is one of the so-called Fernandina churches located in Córdoba (Spain). At the moment, it is considered as BIC (Well of Cultural Interest) (it was declared a historical-artistic Monument belonging to the National Artistic Treasure by decree of June 3, 1931).