It dates back to the year 1564, built in the 16th century and reconstructed in 1785 with style King Católicos. Stands out the baroque altarpiece of the mistress of the people, the Virgin of the Buensuceso come to the parish in 1942. The image of the Divine Shepherdess, height of wood of the 18th century and San Paul's linen Hermit realized in 1667.

0 Reviews

Rate us and Write a Review