The Parish of Holy Ana relied on a former building that it was going back to the second half of the 16th century and the first decades of the following one. The temple caught fire in the past Civil war and was demolished in 1954, later to construct the current Parish, which works finished in 1960.
The project of the works they were realized by the diocesan architect Carlos Sáenz of Santa Maria, where there were reflected three ships separated by series of arches of half a point.
It counts in his interior with one interesting altarpiece of carved and golden wood proceeding from the church of Cordova of San Basilio, of the first half of the 18th century.
On the front page there rises the reed-mace, both of baroque inspiration and whose architectural and ornamental elements stand out in yellow on the white bottom.
The images with which it counts nowadays the Parish are modern, where there deserves to stand out that of the Teaching of Holy Ana, billeted soldier in the central niche.
This Parish received the visit of important prominent figures as Holy Teresa de Jesus.