Ordered to construct for the bishop D. Fernando of Table in 1260 through the current aspect is of the more late epoch, S.XVII. This structure is of a Church of three ships with arches aimed at quadrangular props of stone. During s. The XVIIth the temple reformed it to dress the Roman, the pointed arches are closed in round arches, the ships cover with vaults of plaster-work remaining secret the Mudejar artesonado. The principal front page stands out, of the 16th century and of Renaissance style. Of three front pages stands out for importance and antiquity the principal one that is to the feet of the ship is of the S.XVI and of Renaissance style, realized by the architect Christopher of Red, friend, and collaborator of the famous architect Vandelvira. Church recently included in study of called " Architecture of the Sol ".