STYLE: Fernandina (Gothic style) transition (from Romanesque to Gothic).
LOCATION: Plaza de la Trinidad, Córdoba.
HISTORICAL REVIEW: When King Ferdinand III conquered the city of Córdoba in June 1236, not a single Catholic church was found in the time of the Visigoths, when it had been the seat of Bishop Osio.
Such churches had existed but mosques were built in their place. Under his authority and patronage, a series of churches and a convent were restored and built. They are known as Fernandina churches, of transitional Gothic style (from Romanesque to Gothic): Santa María Magdalena, Santiago, Santa Marina, San Miguel, San Nicolás de la Villa, Santo Domingo de Silos, El Salvador, San Nicolás de Ajerquía, San Juan de Los Caballeros and finally Omnium Sanctorum. Since then some have disappeared, others joined together. This was the case of these two, which in the year 1799 were merged forming a single parish, the parish of San Juan (later San Juan and Todos Los Santos) that was in the place where is the school of the Slaves; The tower of this church is still preserved.
After the confiscation of the nineteenth century, this parish was moved to the church that had been the convent of the Trinitarian friars, a convent that in turn had been founded by the holy king. Since then the temple has been known as the parish of La Trinidad.