In 1919 his origin has the Convent and College of "Christ Rey", finishing his construction in 1928, which Neogothic church was raised as a parish of the Sacred Heart in 1954. The temple is of an alone ship, which front with access in arch pointed and finished off with triangular fronton, is preceded of a small porch.
The granite becomes present in the building, offering an architecture adintelada of great solidity.


0 Reviews

Rate us and Write a Review