1495 are the first known data concerning the Cordoba fountain, located near the street Alfaros. It was originally a small pool with little flow, and was remodeled in 1808. Their final appearance consisted of four pipes and a large pylon in the fresh water will be accumulated. The front, like a steeple, rests on a whitewashed building, highlighting even more the color of the stone. The whole was annexed to the beautiful gazebo near the manor house belonging to the Marquise of Mejorada.