Located behind the Historical Museum of the town. It is a natural spring that springs up among the rocks, in which the remains of a masonry built to collect the waters of the venero and chase them at some time in the past are preserved. Nowadays the water is not canalized and it is incorporated as a stream to the nearby river Almedinilla. However, it has been a source closely linked to the history of the population for more than a century. It supplies, among others, the Fuente Ribera located inside the Historical Museum.
It will not be until 1940, once the civil war ends, when the agreement to supply the population with the Ribera spring is consumed, a project that will consolidate in later years with the creation of public fountains in Cerrillo and Calvario streets. Brook Barranquillo, Plazuela del Reloj and Plaza de Abastos