His construction begins in 1671 but it will have successive improvements during s. The XVIIIth. Placed in the Plaza of the Constitution it is a construction of big dimensions, of the rectangular plant, formed by three different units: two wings destined to a housing of the administrator and other services, and the head office, that palatial in the strict sense. It is interested in standing out, inside the set, the ancestral residence formed by three plants, one of the basement and two in the surface. On the outside, he presents a very simple gathering with a horizontal symmetrical distribution in vain that coincide with both plants that they form the building. Nowadays it is in use as municipal equipment of sociocultural character.