It is one of the most emblematic places of the locality. It is the whole example of the adequacy of an ancient building to a new need.
Dating in the year of 1785 is a building constructed with stone Molina in an alone plant on a natural mound.
It consists of a beautiful heraldic shield and possesses a very beautiful and simple front.
Place that nowadays receives the Center of Contemporary Art, and in that there are exposed the pictorial and sculptural works of D. Luis Cañadas, D. Ramon de Vargas and D. Venancio Blanco.