Dedicated to the mistress of the Villa, to approximately 8 km of the population, for the road that joins the municipalities of Adamuz and Algallarín we find the Hermitage. Probably his origin is very remote, but there is no documentary news. To the confraternity, the rules were confirmed to him in 1630 by the Bishop don Christopher de Lobera, during the Civil war it suffered the destruction. In 1951 it was reconstructed by Devastated Regions. The pedestal where the image of the virgin agrees is a trunk of an oak as allusion to the tree where one appeared.