YEAR CONSTRUCTION: 1805
LOCATION: Av. Conde de Vallellano, 618, 14004 Córdoba
HISTORICAL REVIEW: The history of the Hermitage of Our Lady of Health begins with the construction of a small chapel in 1665 that would be open to worship in 1673. Later, in 1805, the current building designed by the architect Ignacio Tomás was built. included in the Cemetery of Our Lady of Health in 1846. The church has a nave with two sections covered with rectangular vault with lunettes and cruise with dome. Its facade has clear neoclassical influences with two pairs of attached columns, topped with a triangular pediment, which frames a niche with the Virgin and Child, along with the inscription "Salus Infirmorun" (Health of the Sick). When the hermitage was inserted inside the cemetery, it adopted the name of Our Lady of Health.
After the confiscation of the nineteenth century this parish was moved to the church that had been the convent of the trinitarian friars, a convent that in turn had been founded by the holy king. Since then the temple has been known as the parish of La Trinidad.