It is a small construction of popular character, which origin dates back, according to M ª Angels It Borders " of 1583, date in that grants license to himself for his foundation ". It is from a beginning dedicated to Holy Ana, who is copatrons of the villa together with the Virgin of the Castle. His only door is constituted by the front page in the shape of the reduced arch and a small made reed-mace of brick in the coil of horse-shoe.

0 Reviews

Rate us and Write a Review