The attached building to San's Pedro Church Martyr of Verona was the former convent Dominican founded in 1575 by the bishop of Cordova and in 1836 for the decree of secularization it happened to form a part of the National Goods. In 1844 one auctioned and went on to the property of Juan of Plain amid mountains García. The building before going on to the municipal ownership was a factory of anises, mill of oil and warehouse. A splendid court preserves mannerist porticado with round arches and columns on the basement of the pedestal. In his center there preserves a source surrounded with garden and palms. Nowadays the building has recovered and it will turn into a public polyvalent center and of civil service. The project has recovered the central court porticado and the second backcourt as green spaces opened for the enjoyment of all the citizens. The rest of the building is designed in a versatile way for such diverse functional uses as exhibitions, teaching, social uses, meetings, etc., with a total of 11 rooms distributed in three plants.