The temple, dedicated to the Immaculate Conception, was started in 1670 by the first Marquis of Benamejí, Don José Diego de Bernuy, and finished in 1740 by the fourth Marquis Don Fadrique Íñigo. It has in the center the image of the Immaculate Conception, and at the base of the virgin several cherubs. Also striking is the shell that appears on the head of the Virgin which is called Venera.

0 Reviews

Rate us and Write a Review