They are placed on the banks of the Guadalquivir, next to the remains of Alcocer's so-called Castle, behind San's Pedro hermitage. There are had news of which, previously, in 1537, don Luis Méndez de Haro, worried for supplying to his lands of sufficient water, extracted a riverbed of the river The Guadalquivir, with what a precedent existed in the works of engineering that his successor was going to realize. The works were realized between 1561-1568.

0 Reviews

Rate us and Write a Review