The Magna will begin on September 14 with the transfer of the steps from the temples that will welcome them to the Mosque-Cathedral. And from September 15 to 22, the exhibition “Por tu Cruz Redimiste al Mundo” will be held with all of them.
The exhibition, which will open on September 15 at 1:00 pm, will be structured in the Mosque-Cathedral in two large thematic areas. In one of these areas a tour of the Passion of Christ will be carried out, with the brotherhoods of the capital; and the second of those areas will be dedicated to the iconography of the Nazarene, with imagery from late Gothic to contemporary times.
The transfer of the images to the Mosque-Cathedral will be done in different ways, in which six brotherhoods will make that private transfer, five from the province and La Piedad de Las Palmeras; five will do it in via crucis; and 30 in procession, with 31 steps. The president of the Association of Brotherhoods has detailed that there will be a common route similar to the one that is taken as an official race during Holy Week, so it will include the Puerta del Puente, the Torrijos and Cardenal Herrero streets, the Puerta del Perdón, the Patio de Los Naranjos and the interior of the Cathedral, with access through the Puerta de las Palmas or the Brotherhoods, as indicated by the placement of the steps for the exhibition. And that the arrival at the Puerta del Puente will be made by three possible paths: the Isasa Round, through which 15 brotherhoods will access, the Alcazar Avenue, access of 10 of them, or the Roman Bridge through which six will access.
The brotherhoods that on September 14 transfer their holders to the Cathedral to participate in the exhibition By your cross you redeemed the world will have a common journey.
The arrival at the Puerta del Puente will be made by three possible paths: Ronda de Isasa, Avenida del Alcázar or Puente Romano.
Along this route, chairs will be installed to witness the brotherhoods, with a price starting at € 10.
Chair reservation: https://tickets.janto.es/hermandadesdecordoba/public/janto/main.php
El orden en el que los pasos accederán a la Mezquita-Catedral es el siguiente:
- Nuestro Padre Jesús Nazareno de Castro del Río (19:30)
- Nuestro Padre Jesús Nazareno de Villa del Río (19:37)
- Nuestro Padre Jesús Nazareno de El Carpio (19:44)
- Nuestro Padre Jesús Nazareno de Espejo (19:51)
- Santísimo Cristo de las Penas de Córdoba (19:58)
- Santísimo Cristo de la Clemencia de Córdoba (20:05)
- Santo Cristo de la Universidad de Córdoba (21:12)
- Nuestro Padre Jesús Nazareno de Cañete de las Torres (20:19)
- Nuestro Padre Jesús Nazareno de Fernán Núñez (20:26)
- Nuestro Padre Jesús Nazareno de Palma del Río (20:33)
- Santísimo Cristo del Amor de Córdoba (20:40)
- Nuestro Padre Jesús del Silencio de Córdoba (20:47)
- Nuestro Padre Jesús Nazareno de Hinojosa del Duque (20:54)
- Nuestro Padre Jesús Nazareno de Santaella (21:01)
- Santo Cristo del Remedio de Ánimas de Córdoba (21:08)
- Nuestro Padre Jesús Nazareno de Villanueva de Córdoba (21:15)
- Nuestro Padre Jesús Nazareno de Priego de Córdoba (21:22)
- Nuestro Padre Jesús Nazareno de Rute (21:29)
- Nuestro Padre Jesús Nazareno de Córdoba (21:36)
- Nuestro Padre Jesús Nazareno de La Rambla (21:43)
- Nuestra Señora de las Angustias Coronada de Córdoba (21:50)
- Nuestro Padre Jesús del Calvario de Córdoba (21:57)
- Nuestro Padre Jesús Nazareno de Aguilar de la Frontera (22:04)
- Santísimo Cristo del Descendimiento de Córdoba (22:11)
- Nuestro Señor de los Reyes de Córdoba (22:18)
- Nuestro Padre Jesús del Buen Suceso de Córdoba (22:25)
- Nuestro Padre Jesús de la Pasión de Córdoba (22:32)
- Nuestro Padre Jesús de la Humildad y Paciencia de Córdoba (22:39)
- Nuestro Padre Jesús de las Penas de Córdoba (22:46)
- Nuestro Padre Jesús de la Redención de Córdoba (22:53)
- Nuestro Padre Jesús de la Fe de Córdoba (23:00)
It is totally forbidden to take penitents behind the pass or the band, since this would be a delay to the other brotherhoods, as well as a problem of organization and security. Therefore, the brotherhoods will be responsible for compliance with this rule, and should inform the penitents that they cannot accompany the sacred image outside the established courtship.
During the official itinerary, musical accompaniment is not allowed, the musical formations must be withdrawn at the established points.