The Old Church is placed in outside of the castle and possesses one of the most beautiful images of Dona Mencía's old town. His construction dates back to 1420, being extended later between 1737 and 1742 by the community of the Dominicans that was living the attached convent. Of baroque style, she remained destroyed in a fire happened in 1932 being his lot enabled as " Audience outdoors " in the year 2000. In this place the cultural acts center in the summer epoch. At present, the front page remains and niche annexes to the belfry, in which it is possible to see the carved one in stone of a crucified Christ.

0 Reviews

Rate us and Write a Review