Residence of the Marquesses of Priego after the destruction of the Castle in 1503 on order of the King Fernando Catholic, emphasizing Catalina's Fernandez figure of Cordova, the woman of great relevance in the history of Montilla, a great patron of the arts.
The palace is a building of simple and sober aspect, which suffered a phase of extension during the 16th century, later it was restored and at present, after been credit, it is divided in two houses of particular use. His front in golden stone is articulated in the double plant with numerous vain in parallel positions and a principal access in the skillful wings, which turns out to be richly adorned and which top balcony is flanked by the shields of Priego's House and Fair. To the left side there is situated the compass that connects the palace and the convent of nuns of the order of St Clare, giving place to the step that Benedicto XIII leads to the street.
The front, the only visible part, is of style very sober mannerist. The principal front page placed in one of the ends of the front and in the opposite side, one finds the round arch known as the Arch of Santa Clara, an alley that he was communicating directly with the convent.