Located in the Plaza del Santo, stands the Ermita de San Sebastián, rebuilt between 1957-1959 after its destruction in 1935 by lightning.


It seems that this hermitage or sanctuary existed in the year 1476, on the document of Córdoba's inauguration of the town of Fuente Obejuna. Subsequently, in the 17th century, the Baroque image of San Sebastián was acquired for it, which is currently in its main chapel. This hermitage has been sheltering the images of Our Lady of Mercy and San Isidro Labrador.

0 Reviews

Rate us and Write a Review