Constructed in the 18th century, as many of the Carcabuey's most singular houses in a zeal of that epoch, of certain demographic and economic growth, to give to the villa an aspect of the relevant city. It is a question of a construction of circular plant forming four lobes worked to hand on a limy rock in an alone piece, four basins that are supplied of the water of four tubes that run from a central pilaster of several bodies differentiated by his thickness and ornamentation. In one of them, of form octogonal it is possible to read the following inscription: " this memorable Hizose acts being a major mayor of this villa the licentiate don Fernando Benero Gonzalez of the Gross and Castle. It was sitting in March, eight the year of the Master of 1728. SsTs. Gsc. Aph Qr ".